A Personalized Smile Makeover Combines Cosmetic Treatments to Transform Your Look
If you want a brighter, more youthful smile, consider a smile makeover at our Brooklyn Heights, NY, practice. After a detailed consultation, our doctors at Brooklyn Heights Dental will create a personalized treatment plan consisting of a combination of cosmetic procedures. Performing the procedures in stages, Dr. Eugene D. Stanislaus or Dr. Lisa Reid can dramatically rejuvenate your appearance. You and your doctor will design your smile makeover together, taking into account your cosmetic goals and budget. Your treatment, tailored to your needs, can boost your confidence, enhance your smile, and take years off your appearance.
Why You Should Consider a Smile Makeover
If you are in good dental health with no untreated decay or gum disease, you may be a candidate for a smile makeover. The treatment will be especially effective if you want to correct several types of cosmetic flaws. Among other things, a smile makeover can improve:
- Dental stains
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Crooked, gapped, or overlapping teeth
- Dental erosion
- Unusually shaped or sized teeth
What Does a Smile Makeover Involve?
Each smile makeover is unique. During your first consultation, Dr. Stanislaus or Dr. Reid will discuss exactly what you can expect from your makeover. At this initial visit, your dentist will also examine your teeth to determine whether you are a candidate for treatment. In some cases, you may need restorative care before undergoing a smile makeover. Finally, you will discuss which procedures you want to include in your treatment plan. Your dentist will take your cosmetic goals, budget, and preferred timeline into account.
Your treatment, tailored to your needs, can boost your confidence, enhance your smile, and take years off your appearance.
Treatments combined in a smile makeover may include:
- Teeth whitening: We offer Zoom!® in-office teeth whitening, which can dramatically brighten your smile in an hour or less.
- Porcelain veneers: Attached to the front of your teeth, these thin shells can conceal deep dental stains and other cosmetic flaws, such as cracked teeth. Veneers can also reshape your teeth and correct slight misalignment. Our office also offers LUMINEERS®, an ultra-thin veneer that requires little to now alteration of the natural tooth.
- Invisalign®: In about the same amount of time needed for braces, Invisalign® can straighten your teeth and improve the balance of your bite. The custom-made, clear plastic aligners are more subtle and more comfortable than braces.
- Porcelain crowns: Crowns can improve both aesthetics and dental function. The tooth-shaped restoration will fully cover your damaged tooth to strengthen it and obscure serious cosmetic flaws.
Benefits of a Smile Makeover
A smile makeover will address multiple cosmetic concerns at once. In this way, the treatment can dramatically enhance your smile and even your entire appearance. Once your makeover is complete, you may appear several years younger. Your self-esteem will soar as well: you might be more inclined to smile in front of others, boosting your mood and your social poise. A smile makeover can even improve your professional life, helping you to feel more confident and assertive in the workplace.
Contact Us to Schedule a Consultation
To learn more about smile makeovers and which cosmetic procedures you can include in your treatment, contact Brooklyn Heights Dental today. Our goal is to help you achieve the smile you've always dreamed of.